Bouncyband® Thingamajig Sensory Pillow Activity Toy
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The Thingamajig facilitates hands-on learning, improves focus and enhances fine motor skills, hand eye coordination and problem-solving abilities.
- Super soft fidget tool, which increases focus and reduces anxiety by keeping fingers busy releasing pent up energy; alleviating stress, tension and boredom in the classroom at home and on the go.
- Silently helps children from 3-8 improve fine motor skills, problem solving, counting, zipper skills and strengthens hand eye coordination.
- Actively engages kids in tactile exploration through their natural fascination with zippers, buttons, snaps and pastel colors as well as their interest in materials and counting numbers.
- The portable 7x5.5x2.5” sensory cushion silently enables fidgeting motion without disturbing others and can be kept in a backpack and used at school, home or in the car.
- Excellent for special education students with sensory and distinctive needs. Great fidget dementia pillow. Exceptional PT and OT therapy tools.
- Kids learn how to identify colors and count as the bright fun straps, zippers, cord and buckles hold their attention.
- Excellent at school, home, religious schools, on long car trips and when traveling.
- Lab safety tested
Added to your cart:
** total_quantity ** | ** unit_price ** / ** unit_measure **